Christian Friends of Israel Invites You to Celebrate with Us!
Israel’s 70th Birthday
Come join us…
Christians from around the world will be coming to Jerusalem in celebration of Israel’s 70th Birthday! Stacey, Kevin and the CFI – Jerusalem team have put together an amazing line up of guest speakers, awesome music and outings including a BBQ in the park, experiencing the IDF Air Show, evening fireworks and lots and lots of dancing and laughter. You’ll celebrate as only Israelis can! CFI is a ministry of solidary and reconciliation. What better way to show your love and support for this nation, and her people, than to praise the God of Israel with His people on this very special occasion?
We look forward to seeing you “Next Year in Jerusalem!”
Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children. Isaiah 66:8 NIV
3-7 PM – Registration Check-in
7PM – Evening Speaker Session with Israeli Dance Team
9AM – Morning Speaker sessions
2PM – Afternoon Excursion: Biblical Tour and Dinner
7PM – Evening Speaker Sessions
9AM – Morning Speaker Sessions
1PM – Afternoon Speaker Sessions
6PM – Evening Celebrations into City center (Independence day Begins at Sundown): Street parties, performances, dancing, music, and more
9AM – Speaker Sessions
12PM – Afternoon excursion: BBQ and Air Force Show
5PM – Finale Banquet Dinner and Final Speaker Sessions
- Fri., April 20th
- Sat., April 21st
- Sun., April 22nd
- Mon., April 23rd
- Tue., April 24th
- Wed., April 25th
- Thur., April 26th
CFI Project – Forsake Them Not
Machane Yehuda Market
Qasr El Yahud
CFI Project – Under His Wings
Biblical Be’er Sheva
Atlit Internment Camp
Mt of Beatitudes
Galilee boat ride
CFI Project – David’s Shield
Abrage Farewell Lunch
$100 off Gold Package when you register by November 30th, 2017
$150 off Platinum Package when you register by November 30th, 2017
Basic PackageApril 16-19, 2018
- All Conference Speaker Sessions
- All Conference Excursions and Festivities with Transportation
- Excursion Dinner 4/17
- Finale Banquet Dinner 4/19
Gold PackageApril 16-19, 2018
- Includes Basic Package
- Accommodations at Yehuda Hotel Check-in: 4/16 – Check-out 4/20
- Breakfast & Dinners at Hotel Yehuda
- Pricing listed is for double room. $1249 per person in single
Platinum PackageApril 16-26, 2018
- Includes Gold Package
- Accommodations from 4/16 – 4/26 at various locations
- 6.5 Days of Touring Israel
- Pricing listed is for double room. $2549 per person in single
*Schedule, speakers and location subject to change.
Pricing per person includes: Single or Double occupancy at all hotels, tips to guide, drivers and hotels, porterage, all meals mentioned, whispers, and entrances to all locations mentioned above.
Does not include: flights, visas, lunches not mentioned above, and any services not mentioned above.
Please include roommate request, if we are unable to pair you with a roommate, attendee is responsible to pay at single occupancy rate.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the payment and cancellation policy?
- A 15% non-refundable deposit (rounded to the nearest $10) required upon registration. 50% of payment due 60 days prior to date of event. 100% of payment due 30 days prior to date of event.
- Before February 14th, 2018 (60+ days prior): all funds returned to customer minus 15% non-refundable deposit. February 15th – March 15th (60 – 31 Days prior) 50% of total payment will not be returned to customer. From March 15th – date of event (30 days or less) 100% of total payment will not be returned to customer.
What kind of transportation is available to me when I arrive into Israel?
- All of our packages do not include transportation from Ben Gurion Airport to the Yehuda Hotel. Taxis and Sheruts (shared taxis) are available just outside the airport. The cost of a Sherut is about 64NIS (~$18) per person and no tipping is necessary. They will take you directly to the hotel. On the day of your departure, your hotel is more than happy to assist you in arranging a taxi or Nesher Sherut to the airport. If you use a Nesher Sherut, it is best to book the night before. They will arrange for you to be at the airport at least 3 hours before your flight. Nesher in Jerusalem: 972-2-625-7227. For more detailed information, please visit: http://www.neshertours.co.il/en. This departure cost does not apply to you if you have booked a tour that includes your departure transfer.
What other information do I need to know?
- Please visit Israel’s Ministry of Tourism at http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/AboutIsrael/Pages/default.aspx
What documentation do I need to visit Israel?
- Passport: You must have a valid passport and it must not expire within six months of the date of your arrival into Israel.
- Visa: please visit http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ConsularServices/Documents/VisaRequirements-Tourists.pdf for specific requirements according to your issuing country.
What kind of cell phone use will be available to me in Israel?
- If you have a cellphone without a SIM-lock, you can buy a SIM-card which is much cheaper than either renting or buying a phone. Be sure to check the compatibility of your device to the Israeli networks. Prepaid SIM cards are available from Pelephone (Talk & Go), Cellcom (Talk Man), Partner (bigtalk) and Hot Mobile (HoTalk). You can find them in everywhere in shopping malls, kiosks, other shops (like book, office supply, electronics stores etc) and at the post office (not every place carries providers).
Is there a CFI Representative in my country?
- Please visit http://cfijerusalem.org/web/about-us/representatives for our full list of representatives.
Chaim E. Kolitz Rd
Jerusalem, 91090, Israel
Yehuda Hotel, Jerusalem
Or you can email us at: